Sunday 19 October 2014

Guess Who Lives?

Hey guys! I'm back, so where have I been? Where to start, so much has happened. Here are the most important things that I have been doing.

READING: ok, so I might have become obsessed with my books. Oops, but let's just say that means heaps of book reviews are on the way, yay:)

PHOTOGRAPHY: I was never good at this, but recently I have been giving it a bit of better go. I hope to share some more here.

SLEEPING: I find that my days are so crowded nowadays that I'm tired all the time. Bothers. I'm yawning as I'm writing this!

EXERCISING: Mum got into this kind of fit streak and I got caught up in it. Now I'm thinking about exercise and healthy eating all the time.

SINGING: I have taken up singing, whoohoo, I love singing and it's a great hobby. I'm not sure about sharing any of it though.

Anyway, I'm back and this should be for good (if I don't fall to sleep). I'm off to bed now. See you guys later:)

-Kady

No comments:

Post a Comment