Tuesday 27 May 2014

Winter Fashion Ideas

Today I thought I would show you some more of what's on my boards on Pinterest!

Jumper//Patterned leggings//High tops//Sunglasses

I love how everything matches in this outfit. The pink is lovely! I think the patterned leggings are awesome too. This is definitely going to be an outfit I will wear.

Jumper//Scarf//Patterned Leggings//Top//Ugg Boots//Earrings

My favourite part of this outfit is the scarf. It looks awesome and keeps your neck warm. This outfit is really nice and simple, but still attractive.

Hoodie//Patterned Leggings//Boots//Earrings//Bracelets

It's the details which make this outfit. As you can tell at the moment I am in a patterned leggings mood. I think they add that touch to make an other wise boring outfit interesting.

Black Leggings//Jumper//Boots//Messy Bun

This would have to be the simplest of all the outfits, but it is still amazingly attractive. I adore the boots. They add a sort of country look to this outfit.

So I hope you like these outfits. As you should be able to tell, it is getting on to winter here. I am trying to get some ideas on what I could wear. If it is keeping on winter for you too, I hope this helps give you some ideas.

-Kady

No comments:

Post a Comment