Monday 26 May 2014

Kady...Fashion, DIY and Music Loving Girl


Hi! I'm a fashion loving, Disney adoring, internet surfing girl. My aim is to help you out with fashion, DIY ideas, music choices and many other cool things.

Before I get started on all that amazing stuff though, I want to tell you a little bit about me.

My name's Kady! I live in Australia. My mum comes from England, but my dad is Australian like me!

I am fourteen years old, but for my lack of years, I still think I know quite a bit.

My main interests are fashion, DIY, reading and listening to music. I plan to write quite a bit about these things along with my thoughts on random things.

I have two older brothers. Being the only girl can be a bit lonely at time. Especially as I'm unschooled (if you don't know what that is look it up!). Finding friends can be hard.

Sadly I am terrible at photography, so don't think that the photos on this blog are mine. I can hardly take a decent photo of a rock! I will have to practise sometime.

Well I hope you pop by again soon!

-Kady

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kady! Just found your blog after hopping around the internet. I love Disney, too! And one of my friends was born Australian, but her dad was from the UK, kind of similar to you. And I have to agree with you on the photography thing! When I first started doing my blog, I was horrible at taking pictures. My hand always kept shaking. I suggest you look at this article, and I hope it helps: http://www.wikihow.com/Take-Better-Photographs/

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete